Women's MTB-Pants long for Downhill and Freeride
The pair of Bulletz MTB Pants is designed for downhill racing and freeride. Quilted crash panels on the outer leg, a flexible, yet robust softshell fabric in the front and a waterproof backside provide additional protection. Pre-shaped knees with flex panels and the adjustable lower leg make this long pants fun pedaling.
- Robust and flexible nylon / spandex – cube-stretch softshell
- 3-L membrane waterproof 20.000 mm in the back
- Quilted crash panels
- Zipper vents on outer legs
- Zippered pocket with storage capacities for smart phones etc.
- Adjustable width at the waistband
- Pre-shaped knee with flex panels
- Silicon print in the inner waistband prevents slipping
- Attachment loops for compatible inner pants
- Adjustable lower leg with velcros
- Reflective logo prints
Front: 89% Nylon/11%
Back: 100% Nylon 3-Layer